Psychedelic Psychotherapy Forum
Shake the Tree: Seeds to Action
Sept 29 - Oct 2, 2022
Limited availability – Register Now!
Newsflash! >> Forum programs just received CEC approvals through Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association >> And check out our Public Forum Day – Oct 1st schedule
Vancouver Island Conference Centre, Nanaimo B.C.
On traditional, unceded, ancestral territories of the Snuneymuxw
Themed Shake the Tree: Seeds to Action, Psychedelic Psychotherapy Forum, scheduled Sept 29 – Oct 2, intends to visibly “shake the tree” — to open up possibilities for transforming health (especially mental health), and related professions. Through developing active, inclusive and cohesive communities with shared vision and practices, we can create positive change and solutions, and commit to investments in people, teams, and new infrastructures.
Practitioner Forum Days
For those working, supporting, and/or training in the psychedelic-assisted therapy field.
Sept 29 – 30 (In-Person) “Unconference the Conference” format!
Public Forum Day
For the wider community [practitioners, multi-sectoral representatives, patients, advocates, students], a full-day conference with presentations, panels, Q&As
Oct 1 (In-Person & Online)
Neuromeditation — Physician — Grof® Breathwork
Oct 1 & 2 (In-Person)
Help us spread the word!
Download these printable flyers and share it within your network
Public Forum Day Flyer
General Forum Flyer
Ways We Educate & Build Community
Psychedelic Psychotherapy Forum is the longest running psychedelic conference of its kind in Canada, and is unique today in that it is crafted for and co-created with practitioners, supporting, working, and training, in the field of psychedelic-assisted therapy.
The Forum / Conference is an opportunity for everyone interested in the field of psychedelic-assisted therapy — including health providers, advocates, researchers, students, bodyworkers, traditional and/or holistic therapists — to come together to network, and to dialogue about learnings, opportunities, issues and challenges, models of healthcare, and standards of practice.
Why you should attend?
- Be in the forefront of rapid developments in the field of transpersonal psychology
- Engage in roundtable discussions to help move this field forward in terms of shaping policy, addressing issues of inclusivity, ethics, affordability, de-colonization, integration, legalization, and more…
- Find out about the latest research in psychedelic medicines and psychedelic-assisted therapies
- Build bridges and different ways of knowing, i.e. indigenous and western approaches, clinical and ceremonial, science and spirituality
- Develop community and connect with leaders and peers in the healing professions
- Discuss legal and ethical challenges for therapists
- Explore training possibilities in psychedelic psychotherapy
- Attain continuing education credits (for in-person events)
Who should attend?
- Clinical counsellors, therapists
- Social workers
- Researchers, students
- Body workers
- Holistic/integrated practitioners
- Traditional healers
- Policy analysts
- Community leaders
- Change agents
- Note: For Public Forum Day (Oct 1, 2022) — Anyone curious about psychedelic medicines to treat PTSD, depression, anxiety, as well as for personal and collective healing, and transformation.
Psychedelic Psychotherapy Conference