Login to access the videos from PPF 2022. Use the Sign-Up link below if you do not have an account.
Don't have an account?
Hear from 16 presenters — Dr. Pamela Kryskow; Dr. Crosbie Watler; Dr. Shannon Dames; Emmy Manson; Paul Stamets; Tarzie McLean; Dr. Jean Paul Lim; Elder Geraldine Manson; Bryce Koch; Todd Haspect; Yasmeen Sadain; Dr. Georgina Martin; and Dr. Erika Dyck; as well as four patients.
Featuring concise presentations and Q&As —
- Debunking myths about health care system; new models of healthcare
- Blitz presentations from trailblazing organizations Roots to Thrive, TheraPsil, Psychedelic Association of Canada, and Chacruna Canada
- Blending Psychedelic Research and Indigenous Knowledges for Transformation
- Physician perspectives – dispelling misconceptions about psychedelic medicines
- Patients’ perspectives/ panel discussion
- Recent Charter Challenge to legalize therapeutic psilocybin in Canada
- Psilocybin and Neurogenesis: A Narrative for the Entourage Effect with Microdosing
- Harm reduction and resources
- Preparation, integration, set and setting, and group therapy
- Above ground vs underground practices
- Safety and ethics; opportunities and risks/red flags
Psychedelic Psychotherapy Forum is the longest running psychedelic conference of its kind in Canada, and is unique today in that it is crafted for and co-created with practitioners, supporting, working, and training, in the field of psychedelic-assisted therapy.